IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT PATNA
Criminal Miscellaneous No.51658 of 2018
Arising Out of PS.Case No. -1391 Year- 2014 Thana -COM PLAINT CASE District- SUPAUL
Binod Sah, S/o Yugeshwar Sah, resident of Village- Parsa Madho, P.S. Kishanpur,
…. …. Petitioner/s
1. The State of Bihar.
2. Nirsi Devi W/o Binod Sah resident of Village- Parsa Madho, P.S. Kishanpur,
District Supaul at present D/o Bhola Sah resident of Village- Moha Tikuliya, P.S.
Karerbana, District- Saptri (Nepal).
…. …. Opposite Party/s
For the Petitioner/s : Mr.
For the Opposite Party/s : Mr.
CORAM: HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE AHSANUDDIN AMANULLAH
Learned counsel for the petitioner and learned A.P.P. for the
State have assisted the Court.
2. The petitioner apprehends arrest in connection with
Complaint Case No.1391 C of 2014 dated 09.12.2014, registered
under Sections 498A, 120B, 323 of the Indian Penal Code.
3. The allegation against the petitioner, who is husband of the
complainant (opposite party no. 2), is of torture and demand of dowry.
4. Learned counsel for the petitioner submitted that the opposite
party no.2 never used to live with him and when he objected to the
same, she has filed a totally false complaint case. It was further
Patna High Court Cr.M isc. No.51658 of 2018 dt.20-09-2018
submitted that the Mukhiya of Gram Panchayat Laukhi, District
Madhubani has certified that opposite party no.2 has married another
person, namely, Om Sah on 12.03.2018.
5. Issue notice to opposite party no.2 under registered cover
with A.D. as well as ordinary process for which requisites etc. be filed
within one week from today.
6. The matter be listed upon service of notice or appearance of
opposite party no.2, whichever is earlier, among the top five cases .
7. In the meantime, no coercive steps be taken against the
petitioner in connection with Complaint Case No.1391 C of 2014
pending in the Court below at Supaul.
(Ahsanuddin Amanullah, J)
Uploading Date 20.09.18