HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
?Court No. – 34
Case :- CRIMINAL REVISION No. – 1026 of 1998
Revisionist :- Brij Veer Singh
Opposite Party :- State Of U.P.
Counsel for Revisionist :- Ajay Kumar Sharma,Shamsher Singh
Counsel for Opposite Party :- A.G.A.
Hon’ble Sudhir Agarwal,J.
1. Called in revise. None appeared to press this revision. In the circumstances, I myself have perused the record.
2. This criminal revision under Section 397/Section401 Cr.P.C., has been filed aggrieved by the judgments and orders dated 20.03.1997 and 30.06.1998. The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Bijnor vide order dated 20.03.1997 convicted revisionist and sentenced him to undergo two years rigorous imprisonment with fine of Rs. 5000/- under Section 377 IPC. Thereagainst, revisionist preferred Criminal Appeal No. 9 of 1997 and Appellate Court vide order dated 30.06.1998 dismissed appeal and confirmed order of conviction and sentence passed by Trial Court. Being aggrieved the revisionist preferred present revision.
3. Having gone through the record, I do not find any manifest error or otherwise illegality, procedural or otherwise, so as to justify interference in criminal revision.
4. Dismissed. Interim order, if any, stands vacated.
5. Certify this judgment to the lower Court immediately.
Order Date :- 19.10.2019