HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN
BENCH AT JAIPUR
S.B. Criminal Miscellaneous Bail No. 6350/2018
Brijmohan S/o Shri Narsingh, by caste Mali, R/O Gainta, Police
Station Itawa, Kota Rural, Kota, Rajasthan.
(At present confined at
State Of Rajasthan Through Pp
For Petitioner(s) : Mr.Mahesh Kumar Sharma
For Respondent(s) : Mr.Sudesh Saini,PP
HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE PANKAJ BHANDARI
Judgment / Order
1. Petitioner has filed this bail application under Section 439 of
2. F.I.R. No.04/2018 was registered at Police Station Itawa,
Kota Rural for offence under Sections 450 and 376 I.P.C.
3. It is contended by the counsel for the petitioner that initially
FIR was lodged under Section 354 IPC. There is delay of two
months in lodging of FIR. Prosecutrix is a married lady. Charge-
sheet has been filed and trial will take time.
4. Learned Public Prosecutor has opposed the bail application.
5. I have considered the contentions.
6. Considering the contentions put-forth by the counsel for the
petitioner, I deem it proper to allow the bail application.
7. This bail application is accordingly allowed and it is ordered
(2 of 2) [CRLMB-6350/2018]
that the accused-petitioner shall be released on bail provided he
furnishes a personal bond of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand
only) and two sureties in the sum of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty
Five thousand only) each to the satisfaction of the learned trial
court with the stipulation to appear before that Court and any
court to which the matter is transferred, on all dates of hearing
and as and when called upon to do so.
Powered by TCPDF (www.tcpdf.org)