HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Misc(Pet.) No. 500/2019
1. Dilip Bachani S/o Lt Mahadev Bachani Sindhi, Aged About
34 Years, R/o 39-D, Kirti Nagar, Faisagar Road, Ajmer.
2. Bharti Spouse/o Lt Mahadev Bachani Sindhi, Aged About
3. Ashok Bachani @ Gulshan S/o Lt Mahadev Bachani
Sindhi, Aged About 31 Years,
Both R/o House no.8, Gate No.2, Satguru Colony, Ajay
4. Palak W/o Vijay Dhanwani, Aged About 38 Years, D/o
Mahadev Bachani Sindhi, R/o H.no.354/19, Khari Kui,
Diggi Bazar, Ajmer.
5. Smt. Soni W/o Ghanshyam Dharmwani, Aged About 34
Years, D/o Lt Mahadev Bachani Sindhi, R/o House no.-1K,
Seth Jivatram Colony, Ajay Nagar, Ajmer.
1. State Of Rajasthan.
2. Bharti @ Harshita W/o Dilip Bachani Sindhi, Aged About
31 Years, D/o Mohandas Nankani R/o 23/3, Beck Side Of
Manchapurn Balaji, Chopasani Housing Board, Jodhpur.
For Petitioner(s) : Mr.AK Dobhal.
For Respondent(s) : Mr.MS Panwar, PP.
HON’BLE DR. JUSTICE PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI
1. Learned counsel for the petitioners submits that a
compromise has been arrived at between the parties. The
compromise was submitted before the learned Court below.
However, vide order dated 14.1.2019, the learned Court below
(2 of 2) [CRLMP-500/2019]
refused the same for offence under Section 498A of IPC.
2. In view of the aforementioned compromise arrived at
between the parties, applying the ratio in decision of Gian Singh
Vs. State of Punjab Anr. (supra), this Court deems it just
and proper to invoke inherent powers under Section 482 Cr.P.C.
3. Accordingly, the present misc. petition is allowed and all
proceedings in Criminal Regular Case No.42/2015 pending before
the learned Special Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate
(P.C.P.N.D.T. Act Cases), Jodhpur Metropolitan qua the petitioners
are quashed and set aside.
(DR.PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI),J
Powered by TCPDF (www.tcpdf.org)