HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
?Court No. – 34
Case :- CRIMINAL MISC. WRIT PETITION No. – 26460 of 2018
Petitioner :- Dilip Kumar Singh And 4 Others
Respondent :- State Of U.P. And 3 Others
Counsel for Petitioner :- Balram Singh
Counsel for Respondent :- G.A.,Dhananjay Singh
Hon’ble Sudhir Agarwal,J.
Hon’ble Rajeev Misra,J.
1. Sri Balram Singh, learned counsel for petitioners and learned A.G.A. for State are present.
2. This writ petition under SectionArticle 226 of the Constitution of India has been filed seeking quashing of First Information Report dated 10.08.2018 registered as Case Crime No. 0423 of 2018, under Sections 498A, Section323, Section504, Section506, Section377 IPC and 3/4 SectionDowry Prohibition Act, Police Station Awla, District Bareilly.
3. Learned counsel for parties informed that charge sheet has been submitted in the matter.
4. In view thereof, since petitioners have now remedy before Court concerned, hence no interference is called for under SectionArticle 226 of the Constitution of India.
5. Dismissed accordingly. Interim order, if any, stands vacated.
Order Date :- 25.11.2019