HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
?Court No. – 34
Case :- CRIMINAL REVISION No. – 285 of 1992
Revisionist :- Dori Lal
Opposite Party :- State Of U.P.
Counsel for Revisionist :- J.S. Tomar
Counsel for Opposite Party :- A.G.A.
Hon’ble Sudhir Agarwal,J.
1. Called in revise. None appeared to press this revision. In the circumstances, I myself have perused the record.
2. This criminal revision under Section 397/Section401 Cr.P.C., has been filed aggrieved by judgement and order dated 13.02.1992 passed by Sri Raman Prakash, learned Sessions Judge, Rampur in Criminal Appeal No. 71 of 1991, dismissing appeal, maintaining conviction of appellant under Section 354 IPC and sentence imposed by Sri Dileep Kumar, Ist Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate, Rampur vide judgment and order dated 05.12.1991 in Case No. 1302 of 1990, has modified for one year rigorous imprisonment instead of two years rigorous imprisonment for offence under Section 354 IPC. Being aggrieved, revisionist preferred present revision.
3. Having gone through the record, I do not find any manifest error or otherwise illegality, procedural or otherwise, so as to justify interference in criminal revision.
4. Dismissed. Interim order, if any, stands vacated.
5. Certify this judgment to the lower Court immediately.
Order Date :- 19.9.2019