HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
?Court No. – 34
Case :- CRIMINAL REVISION No. – 1154 of 1998
Revisionist :- Farid
Opposite Party :- State Of U.P.
Counsel for Revisionist :- Rajeev Sharma
Counsel for Opposite Party :- Govt. Advocate
Hon’ble Sudhir Agarwal,J.
1. Called in revise. None appeared to press this revision. In the circumstances, I myself have perused the record.
2. This criminal revision under Section 397/Section401 Cr.P.C., has been filed aggrieved by judgment and order dated 28.4.1998 in Criminal Appeal No. 06/98 passed by VIIth Addl. Sessions Judge, Moradabad dismissing the appeal of the appellant arising out of the order in Case Crime No. 373/95, under Section 354 IPC vide order dated 8.12.1997 passed by VIth Addl. Chief Judicial Magistrate, Moradabad.
3. Having gone through the record, I do not find any manifest error or otherwise illegality, procedural or otherwise, so as to justify interference in criminal revision.
4. Dismissed. Interim order, if any, stands vacated.
5. Certify this judgment to the lower Court immediately.
Order Date :- 27.9.2019