HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
Case :- CRIMINAL MISC. BAIL APPLICATION No. – 33354 of 2018
Applicant :- Farooq
Opposite Party :- State of U.P.
Counsel for Applicant :- Baij Nath Pal
Counsel for Opposite Party :- G.A.
Hon’ble Sudhir Agarwal,J.
1. The present bail application has been moved on behalf of accused-applicant for enlarging him on bail in Case Crime No.431 of 2017, under Section 377 IPC and Section 3/4 of Prevention of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012, Police Station Moodhapandey, District Moradabad.
2. It is pleaded that applicant has been falsely implicated. Entire allegations are false and malicious. He has not committed any offence as alleged in FIR. Applicant is in jail since 29.07.2017 and almost two years and ten months have passed. It is further pleaded that in case, applicant is released on bail, he will not misuse the liberty of bail.
3. However, record shows that victim is a minor boy of just 8 years. In his statement, victim has categorically explained the manner in which crime has been committed by applicant.
4. Looking to the facts and circumstances of the case, I do not find it a fit case where applicant should be enlarged on bail.
5. In view of above, this application is accordingly rejected.
Order Date :- 22.4.2020