HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
?Court No. – 34
Case :- CRIMINAL REVISION No. – 146 of 1997
Revisionist :- Gul Bahar
Opposite Party :- State Of U.P.
Counsel for Revisionist :- R.S.Sengar
Counsel for Opposite Party :- Govt. Advocate
Hon’ble Sudhir Agarwal,J.
1. Called in revise. None appeared to press this revision. In the circumstances, I myself have perused the record.
2. This criminal revision under Section 397/Section401 Cr.P.C., has been filed aggrieved by judgement and order dated 29.01.1997 passed by Sri Masarrat Ahmed Khan, Special Judge, Muzaffarnagar in Criminal Appeal No. 33 of 1994, dismissing appeal and confirming punishment imposed by Sri Sudhir Kumar, Additional Munsif Magistrate, Kairana vide judgement and order dated 09.11.1994, in Criminal Case No. 205/9 of 1993 (old number Criminal Case No. 279/9 of 1993) and sentencing to undergo two years rigorous imprisonment for offence under Section 377 IPC with fine of Rs. 2000/- and in case of non-payment of fine, he shall further suffer one month rigorous imprisonment. Being aggrieved, revisionist preferred present revision.
3. Having gone through the record, I do not find any manifest error or otherwise illegality, procedural or otherwise, so as to justify interference in criminal revision.
4. Dismissed. Interim order, if any, stands vacated.
5. Certify this judgment to the lower Court immediately.
Order Date :- 19.9.2019