HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Misc(Pet.) No. 4467/2018
1. Ishwar Lal Lohar S/o Shri Parasram Ji Lohar, Aged About
32 Years, R/o Village Samicha, Tehsil Kumbhalgarh, Distt.
2. Satya Narayana @ Jagdish Lohar S/o Shri Dalchand Ji
Lohar, Aged About 30 Years, R/o Village Dahura, Tehsil
And Dist. Rajsamand.
1. State Of Rajasthan, Through Pp
2. Smt. Hemlata Lohar W/o Shri Ishwar Lohar (D/o Shri
Shankar Lal Ji), R/o Near Charbhuja Mandir, Aiklingpura,
Post Kalladwas, P.s. Hiran Magri, Udaipur.
For Petitioner(s) : Mr. Deepak Menaria
For Respondent(s) : Mr. VS Rajpurohit, PP
Mr. Abdul Ayaz
HON’BLE DR. JUSTICE PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI
1. It is stated at the Bar that a compromise has been
arrived at between the parties. It is borne out from the
compromise that complainant is not inclined to proceed further in
2. Learned counsel for the parties have placed reliance on
a decision of Supreme Court in case of Gian Singh V/s. State of
Punjab Anr. [(2012) 10 SCC 303].
3. It is also submitted that upon the aforementioned
compromise, the learned court below vide order dated 29.11.2018
has accepted and verified the compromise only to the extent of
(2 of 2) [CRLMP-4467/2018]
the offence under Section 406 IPC, but declined to accept the
compromise in relation to the offence under Section 498-A of IPC.
4. In view of compromise arrived at between the parties
as well as the aforesaid order dated 29.11.2018 of the learned
court below and applying the ratio in decision of Gian Singh Vs.
State of Punjab Anr. (supra), this Court deems it just and
proper to invoke its inherent powers under Section 482 Cr.P.C.
5. Accordingly, the present misc. petition is allowed and
the petitioner is discharged of the offence under Section 498-A
IPC as well, in relation to Criminal Regular Case No.16937/2015
pending before learned Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate No.1
(DR.PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI),J
Powered by TCPDF (www.tcpdf.org)