HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN
BENCH AT JAIPUR
S.B. Criminal Miscellaneous Third Bail Application No.
Jaiprakash Sharma S/o Shri Mool Chand Sharma B/c Brahmin,
Aged About 28 Years, R/o Rampura, Police Station Khoi, Distt.
State Of Rajasthan Through Pp, Raj.
For Petitioner(s) : Mr. R.B. Mathur
For Respondent(s) : Mr. Sudesh Saini, PP
HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE PANKAJ BHANDARI
Judgment / Order
1. Petitioner has filed this third bail application under Section
439 of Cr.P.C.
2. F.I.R. No.102/2018 was registered at Police Station Behror,
Alwar for offence under Sections 354 I.P.C. and Section 7/8 of
3. It is contended by counsel for the petitioner that prosecutrix
has turned hostile.
4. Learned Public Prosecutor has opposed the third bail
5. I have considered the contentions.
6. Considering the contentions put forth by counsel for the
petitioner, I deem it proper to allow the third bail application.
(2 of 2) [CRLMB-12441/2018]
7. This third bail application is accordingly allowed and it is
directed that accused petitioner shall be released on bail provided
he furnishes a personal bond in the sum of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees
Fifty Thousand only) together with two sureties in the sum of
Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) each to the
satisfaction of the learned trial court with the stipulation that he
shall appear before that Court and any court to which the matter
is transferred, on all subsequent dates of hearing and as and when
called upon to do so.
Powered by TCPDF (www.tcpdf.org)