HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Misc(Pet.) No. 1998 / 2014
1. Kanwar Singh S/o Hanya Ji Sansi,
2. Amrudi W/o Kanwar Singh Sansi
3. Savan Kumar S/o Kanwar Singh Sansi
All residentof Polyada, PS Dooni, District Tonk.
1. State of Rajasthan.
2. Kiran W/o Savan Kumar resident of Shiv Colony, Hanuman
Nagar, District Bhilwara.
For Petitioner(s) :Mr. Sudhir Saruparia
For Respondent(s) : Mr. VS Rajpurohit, PP
For Complainant(s):Mr. Rajesh Katariya, Mr. Pradeep Choudhary
HON’BLE DR. JUSTICE PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI
1. Petitioners have preferred this misc. petition under
Section 482 of Cr.P.C. for quashing of FIR No. 93/2014 dated
06.07.2014, police station Hanuman, offence under Section 498A,
406 of IPC.
2. Learned Public Prosecutor states that challan has
already been filed in this case. Hence, the misc. petition is
dismissed with liberty given to the petitioner to take up all his
issues raise at the time of framing of charges.
3. Accordingly, the misc. petition is dismissed.
(DR. PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI)J.