HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
Case :- CRIMINAL MISC. BAIL APPLICATION No. – 14051 of 2019
Applicant :- Khalid
Opposite Party :- State of U.P.
Counsel for Applicant :- Atul Pandey,Qazi Vakil Ahmad,Sandeep Tripathi
Counsel for Opposite Party :- G.A.
Hon’ble Sudhir Agarwal,J.
1. The present bail application has been moved by accused-applicant for enlarging him on bail in Case Crime No. 124 of 2018, under Section 377 I.P.C. and 5/6 of Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012, Police Station Babri, District Shamli.
2. It is pleaded that FIR was lodged against unknown person and Informant in his statement also did not disclose any name, therefore, applicant was neither named in FIR nor identified by Informant.
3. However, record shows that victim gave certain identification details of applicant and he (victim) himself was identified by applicant on seeing his photograph.
4. Looking to the facts and circumstances of the case, I do not find it a fit case where applicant should be enlarged on bail.
5. In view of above, this application is accordingly rejected.
Order Date :- 17.4.2020