HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Misc(Pet.) No. 4676/2018
1. Mahendra Singh S/o Sh. Sohanlal Namawat, Aged About
2. Sohan Lal S/o Sh. Lumbharam Namawat, Aged About 45
3. Smt. Kamla Devi W/o Sh. Sohan Lal, Aged About 42
4. Bhagyashdri D/o Sh. Sohan Lal, Aged About 20 Years,
All B/c Meghwal, R/o Near Aalamji Temple, Main Bazar,
Dhorimanna, P.S. Dhorimanna, Tehsil Gudamalani, Distt.
1. State Of Rajasthan.
2. Smt. Priyanka W/o Sh. Mahendra And D/o Sh. Hajari
Ram, B/c Meghwal, R/o Dhorimanna, Presently Keriya,
Tehsil Chitalvana, Distt. Jalore.
For Petitioner(s) : Mr.Naresh Singh for Mr.Rakesh Arora.
For Respondent(s) : Mr.VS Rajpurohit, PP.
HON’BLE DR. JUSTICE PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI
1. The petitioners have preferred this criminal misc.
petition seeking quashing of FIR No.128/2018 registered at P.S.
Chitalvana, District Jalore for the offence under Sections 498A,
323 406 of IPC.
2. At the outset, learned P.P. submits that after
investigation, the police has filed a charge-sheet in the matter.
(2 of 2) [CRLMP-4676/2018]
3. On such statement, this misc. petition is dismissed with
liberty to the petitioners to take up all the issues at the
(DR.PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI),J
Powered by TCPDF (www.tcpdf.org)