IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT PATNA
Criminal Miscellaneous No.21743 of 2014
Arising out of PS.Case No.867 Year 2013 Thana BEGUSARAI COM PLAINT CSAE District
1. Md. Rahmat son of Md. Yusuf.
2. Raushan Khatoon @ Raushan Ara wife of Md. Rahmat.
3. Md. Soeb
4. Md. Shakil both 3 and 4 are sons of Md. Rahmat.
5. Sahina Khatoon @ Hasina Khatoon daughter of Md. Rahmat All resident of
village – Ramjanpur, P.S. – Muffasil, Dist. Begusarai.
…. …. Petitioners
1. The State of Bihar.
2. Soni Khatoon @ Soni Praveen D/o Md. Ali @ Md. Hussain resident of village
Ramjanpur P.S. Muffasil, District Begusarai.
…. …. Opposite Parties
For the Petitioners : Mr. Manoj Kumar Singh, Advocate
For the State : Mr. Amitesh Kumar, APP
For O.P. No.2 : Mr. Sandeep Kumar Gautam, Advocate
CORAM: HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE ARUN KUMAR
Heard learned counsel for the petitioners, learned APP for
the State as well as learned counsel appearing on behalf of opposite
2. Perused the Mediator’s report dated 07.12.2017 and the
Memorandum of Agreement dated 05.12.2017.
3. Learned counsel representing both sides candidly admit
that after compromise the wife has also received amount of the one
time settlement and also agreed to withdraw all cases referred in
paragraph-6 of the Memorandum of Agreement.
4. It is a case under Section 498A of the Indian Penal
Code filed by the wife against the husband and others. Since the
Patna High Court Cr.M isc. No.21743 of 2014 dt.11-12-2017
matter has been amicably comprised, so the entire criminal proceeding
inclusive of the cognizance order dated 25.01.2014, passed in
Complaint Case No.867 ‘C’ of 2013, pending in the court of learned
S.D.J.M., Begusarai is hereby quashed.
5. The quashing application stands allowed.
(Arun Kumar, J.)
CAV DATE NA
Uploading Date 12.12.2017