HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
?Court No. – 34
Case :- CRIMINAL MISC. WRIT PETITION No. – 25262 of 2018
Petitioner :- Mohammad Arif And 3 Others
Respondent :- State Of U.P. And 2 Others
Counsel for Petitioner :- Kamlesh Tiwari
Counsel for Respondent :- G.A.,Rahul Kumar Tripathi
Hon’ble Sudhir Agarwal,J.
Hon’ble Rajeev Misra,J.
1. Sri Anirudh Tiwari, Advocate holding brief of Sri Kamlesh Tiwari, learned counsel for petitioners and learned A.G.A. for State are present.
2. This writ petition under SectionArticle 226 of the Constitution of India has been filed seeking quashing of First Information Report dated 26.07.2018 registered as Case Crime No. 0720 of 2018, under Sections 498A, Section323, Section504, Section354 IPC and 3/4 SectionDowry Prohibition Act, Police Station Delhi Gate, District Aligarh.
3. The matter was remitted for mediation but the report of Mediation and Conciliation Centre shows that mediation has failed.
4. Having gone through the FIR and treating the contents thereof to be true, it cannot be said that no offence under Sections 498A, Section323, Section504, Section354 IPC and 3/4 SectionDowry Prohibition Act is made out. No substantial ground has been shown which may justify interference by this Court under SectionArticle 226 of the Constitution.
5. Dismissed. Interim order, if any, stands vacated.
Order Date :- 25.11.2019