IN THE HIGH COURT OF GUJARAT AT AHMEDABAD
SPECIAL CRIMINAL APPLICATION NO. 1588 of 2018
STATE OF GUJARAT
THROUGH JAIL for the PETITIONER(s) No. 1
MR LB DABHI, ADDL PUBLIC PROSECUTOR for the RESPONDENT(s) No.
CORAM: HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE S.G. SHAH
Date : 28/02/2018
1. Rule. Learned APP waive service of Rule on behalf of the
2. This application is preferred through jail seeking parole leave
on the ground of filing appeal before this High Court.
3. Heard learned APP for the respondent-State.
4. Petition is dismissed on following grounds: –
(A) Petitioner has been convicted under Section 498A of the
Indian Penal Code.
(B) Appeal can be filed through legal aid also.
(C) Ground does not fall within the Rule 19 of the Prisons
(Bombay Furlough Parole) Rules, 1959.
(D) Treatment is available through jail also.
5. In view of above, this application stands rejected. Rule is
(S.G. SHAH, J)
Page 1 of 1