* IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI
% Judgment delivered on: 11.01.2019
+ BAIL APPLN. 59/2019
NAGINA ….. Petitioner
STATE ….. Respondent
Advocates who appeared in this case:
For the Petitioner : Mr. Kumar Vikram, Advocate.
For the Respondent : Ms. Meenakshi Dahiya, APP for the
State with SI Praveen Kumar.
HON’BLE MR JUSTICE SANJEEV SACHDEVA
SANJEEV SACHDEVA, J. (ORAL)
Exemption is allowed subject to all just exceptions.
BAIL APPLN. 59/2019
2. Issue Notice. Notice accepted by Learned APP for the state.
With consent of parties petition is taken up for disposal.
3. Learned counsel for the petitioner points out that by order dated
BAIL APPLN.59/2019 Page 1 of 2
17.12.2018, petitioner was granted liberty to approach the Trial Court
to seek recall of proceedings under Section 82 Cr.P.C. He points out
that the protection was granted to the petitioner till the disposal of
4. Learned counsel for the petitioner submits that the application
has been filed and the same has been fixed for further proceeding on
15.01.2019. He submits that the said application is pending before
the Court of Metropolitan Magistrate and in view of the sections of
IPC involved, the Metropolitan Magistrate is not competent to grant
bail to the petitioner and there is an apprehension that if the
application seeking recall of proceedings under Section 82 Cr.P.C is
dismissed, the petitioner may be taken in custody.
5. Keeping in view of the facts and circumstances of the case, it is
directed that, in case the application of the petitioner seeking recall of
proceedings under Section 82 Cr.P.C, is dismissed, the interim
protection granted to the petitioner by order dated 17.12.2018 in Bail
Appln.2984/2018, shall enure to the benefit of the petitioner for a
period of one week thereafter.
6. Petition is disposed of in the above terms.
7. Order Dasti under signatures of the Court Master.
JANUARY 11, 2019/st SANJEEV SACHDEVA, J
BAIL APPLN.59/2019 Page 2 of 2