HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN
BENCH AT JAIPUR
S.B. Criminal Miscellaneous Bail No. 7471/2018
Nanuram Saini S/o Late Shri Bheem Ji Saini B/c Mali , R/o House
No. 22, Sitaram Colony, Ramnagar Sodala, Jaipur Raj.
State Of Rajasthan Through P.p.
For Petitioner(s) : Mr. Vijay Kumar Sharma
For Respondent(s) : Mr. Sudesh Saini PP.
HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE PANKAJ BHANDARI
Judgment / Order
1. Petitioner has filed this miscellaneous anticipatory bail
application under Section 438 Cr.P.C.
2. F.I.R. No. 192/2018 was registered at Police Station Sodala,
Jaipur Metropolitan (South) for offence under Sections 341, 323,
34 of I.P.C.
3. It is contended by counsel for the petitioner that initially FIR
was lodged under Section 341, 323, 34 of IPC, the offences were
bailable. Subsequently offence under Section 354 IPC was added
to make it non-bailable.
4. Learned Public Prosecutor has opposed the anticipatory bail
5. I have considered the contentions.
6. Considering the arguments put forth by counsel for the
(2 of 2) [CRLMB-7471/2018]
petitioner, I deem it proper to allow the anticipatory bail
7. The anticipatory bail application is allowed. The
S.H.O/I.O/Arresting Officer, Police Station Sodala, Jaipur
Metropolitan (South) in F.I.R. No. 192/2018 is directed that in the
event of arrest of the petitioner he shall be released on bail,
provided he furnishes a personal bond in the sum of Rs.50,000/-
with two sureties in the sum of Rs. 25,000/- each to his
satisfaction on the following conditions :-
(i). that the petitioner shall make himself available for
interrogation by a police officer as and when required;
(ii). that the petitioner shall not directly or indirectly make any
inducement, threat or promise to any person acquainted with the
facts of the case so as to dissuade him from disclosing such facts
to the court or any police officer, and
(iii). that the petitioner shall not leave India without previous
permission of the court.
Powered by TCPDF (www.tcpdf.org)