IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT PATNA
Criminal Writ Jurisdiction Case No. 1209 of 2019
Arising Out of PS. Case No.- Year-0 Thana- District- Sitamarhi
Neetu Kumari, W/o Vijendra Kumar, Village + P.O.-Bairgania Ward No.12,
P.S.-Bairgania, District-Sitamarhi. At present posted as Panchayat Teacher
(Female), Primary School Nunia Tola, Jamua, Bairgania, Dist.-Sitamarhi.
… … Petitioner
1. The State of Bihar through the Chief Secretary, Government of Bihar, Old
2. The Commissioner, Tirhut Division, Muzaffarpur.
3. The District Magistrate, Sitamarhi.
4. I.G. (Police) Muzaffarpur.
5. D.I.G. (Police) Muzaffarpur.
6. S.P. Sitamarhi.
7. Regional District Education Officer, Sitamarhi.
8. Regional Education Dy. Director, Tirhut Division, Muzaffarpur.
9. Sri Vijendra Kumar, Village + P.O.-Bairgania, Ward No.12, P.S.-Bairgania,
District-Sitamarhi. Present posted as Assistant Teacher, Middle School
Barahi, Block-Bairgania, Dist.-Sitamarhi.
… … Respondents
For the Petitioner : Mr. Anil Prasad Singh, Advocate
For the Respondents-State: Mr. Sheo Shankar Prasad, SC-8
CORAM: HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE ASHWANI KUMAR SINGH
2 26-08-2019 In view of an equally efficacious statutory remedy
being available to the petitioner under the Guardians and SectionWards
Act, 1890, I am not inclined to entertain this application in
extraordinary writ jurisdiction.
The application is disposed of with liberty to the
Patna High Court CR. WJC No. 1209 of 2019(2) dt.26-08-2019
petitioner to avail of the statutory remedy for the redressal of
(Ashwani Kumar Singh, J.)