HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Misc(Pet.) No. 2446 / 2013
1. Nirmal son of Shri Gopal Rajoriya
2. Gopal son of Shri Sedu Ram Rajoriya
3. Smt. Badam Devi, wife of Shri Gopal Rajoriya
4.Seetal daughter of Shri Gopal Rajoriya
5. Sivangi daughter of Shri Gopal Rajoriya
All by caste Rajoriya, residents of 245, Ambedkar Colony, Dausa,
1. State of Rajasthan.
2.Smt. Madhu, wife of shri Nirmal Khatik resident of Behind
Saraswati Hospital, Ganesh Nagar, Pahaa, Pratapnagar, Udaipur.
For Petitioner(s) :Mr. Sanjya mathur
For Respondent(s) :Mr. VS Rajpurohit, PP
HON’BLE DR. JUSTICE PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI
1. petitioners have preferred this misc. petition under
Section 482 of Cr.P.C. for quashing the FIR NO.119/2013 dated
05.08.2013 Mahila Police Station, Udaipur for offence under
Sections 498A, 406 IPC.
2. Learned Public Prosecutor at the threshold submits that
the investigation is complete and the offence has been prima facie
found to be made out against the respondent Nirmal, mother-in-
law Badam Devi and father-in-law Gopal .
(2 of 2)
3. Learned Public Prosecutor has further stated that
offence has not been made out against the petitioner No.4 and 5
who are sister-in-law of the respondent No.2.
4. In light of the completion of the investigation and prima
facie offence being made out, this Court deems it appropriate to
dismiss the misc. petition with liberty to the petitioner to raise
appropriate grounds of defence at appropriate stage.
(DR. PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI)J.