HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN
BENCH AT JAIPUR
S.B. Criminal Miscellaneous Bail No. 6447/2018
Padam Singh S/o Shri Fatesingh B/c Kushwah, R/o Rasantpur,
Police Station Kaulari, Distt. Dholpur (Raj.) (At Present In Distt.
State Of Rajasthan Through P.p.
For Petitioner(s) : Mr. Dushyant jain
For Respondent(s) : Mr. Sudesh Saini PP.
HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE PANKAJ BHANDARI
Judgment / Order
1. Petitioner has filed this bail application under Section 439
2. F.I.R. No 79/2018 was registered at Police Station Kaulari,
Dholpur for offence under Sections 354, 354A I.P.C., later on
police has converted the case under Section 354 IPC.
3. It is contended by counsel for the petitioner that prosecutrix
in this case is a married lady, having a child. There is a delay of
six days in lodging of FIR.
4. Learned Public Prosecutor has opposed the bail application.
5. I have considered the contentions.
6. Considering the contentions put forth by counsel for the
petitioner, I deem it proper to allow the bail application.
(2 of 2) [CRLMB-6447/2018]
7. This bail application is, accordingly, allowed and it is directed
that accused-petitioner shall be released on bail provided he
furnishes a personal bond in the sum of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty
thousand) together with two sureties in the sum of Rs.25,000/-
(Rupees twenty five thousand) each to the satisfaction of the trial
Court with the stipulation that he shall appear before that Court
and any Court to which the matter be transferred, on all
subsequent dates of hearing and as and when called upon to do