IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT PATNA
CRIMINAL MISCELLANEOUS No. 83360 of 2019
Arising Out of PS Case No.-214 Year-2014 Thana- PAKRIDAYAL District- East Champaran
1. Pappu Sah (M) aged about 24 years, Son of Kamal Sah, Resident of Village-
Sisahni, P.S.-Pakridayal, District-East Champaran.
2. Runa Devi @ Ruma Devi (F) aged about 48 years, Wife of Kamal Sah
Resident of Village-Sisahni, P.S.-Pakridayal, District-East Champaran.
… … Petitioner/s
The State of Bihar
… … Opposite Party/s
For the Petitioner/s : Mr. Anshuman Singh,
Mr. Rakesh Kumar No.1 and
Mr. Ramakant Yadav, Advocates
For the State : Mr. Md. Arif, APP
CORAM: HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE AHSANUDDIN
Date : 17-12-2019
Heard learned counsel for the petitioners and learned
APP for the State.
2. The petitioners apprehend arrest in connection with
Pakridayal PS Case No. 214 of 2014 dated 02.10.2014 instituted
under Sections 498A, Section307 and Section506/Section34 of the Indian Penal Code.
3. The allegation against the petitioner no. 1, who is the
Dewar (brother-in-law) and petitioner no. 2, who is the mother-in-
law of the informant is general and omnibus of attempt to murder,
assault and torture.
4. Learned counsel for the petitioner submitted that after
filing of the case, the husband was granted regular bail on the
Patna High Court CR. MISC. No.83360 of 2019 dt.17-12-2019
basis of oral settlement between the husband and the wife and
both the parties have also performed second marriage. It was
submitted that such statement has been made on oath at paragraph
no. 9 in the present application.
5. Learned APP was not in a position to controvert such
6. Having considered the facts and circumstances of the
case and submissions of learned counsel for the parties, in the
event of arrest or surrender before the Court below within four
weeks from today, the petitioners be released on bail upon
furnishing bail bonds of Rs. 25,000/- (Twenty Five thousand) each
with two sureties of the like amount each to the satisfaction of the
learned SDJM Sikrahna, Dhaka at District- East Champaran in
Pakaridayal PS Case No. 214 of 2014, subject to the conditions
laid down in Section 438(2) of the Code of Criminal Procedure,
7. The application stands disposed off.
(Ahsanuddin Amanullah, J.)