HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Misc(Pet.) No. 2291 / 2017
1. Pawan Prakash S/o Ganga Ram
2. Ganga Ram S/o Mangi Lal
3. Smt. Kamla Devi W/o Ganga Ram
4. Anand Kumar Sharma S/o Ganga Ram
5. Sapna W/o Anand Kumar Sharma,
All by Caste Suthar, Resident of Royalty Naka, Near Panna Lal
Gaushala, Mandore, Jodhpur.
1. The State of Rajasthan
2. Smt. Lalita W/o Pawan Prakash Sharma D/o Satish Chandra
Jangid, By Caste Jangid, Resident of Laxmi Nagar, Barmer.
For Petitioner(s) : Mr. Ravindra Acharya
For Respondent(s) : Mr. MS Panwar, PP
Mr. RC Khichi, for the complainant
HON’BLE DR. JUSTICE PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI
1. Petitioners have preferred this misc. petition under
Section 482 of Cr.P.C. for quashing of FIR No.20/2017 dated
18.02.2017 police Station Mahila, Barmer,, for the offences under
Sections 498A, 406, 323 IPC.
2. Counsel for the both the parties are present and both
parties jointly submitted that a compromise has happened
between the parties essentially the matter is a matrimonial
(2 of 2)
3. Learned Public Prosecutor assures this Court that a
compromise if submitted shall be taken on record by the
investigating authority and the investigation shall be completed
after taking the compromise on record strictly in accordance with
4. On such assurance given by learned Public Prosecutor,
this misc. petition is disposed of with the direction to investigating
officer to take the compromise on record and complete the
investigation strictly in accordance with law. If the investigating
officer needs to arrest the present petitioners then a notice of
prior 15 days shall be given before arrest. In case need arises the
petitioners shall be at liberty to approach this Court again.
(DR. PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI)J.