HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Misc(Pet.) No. 541/2019
Prema Ram, S/o Gaita Ram, Aged About 57 Years, R/o Harijano
Ka Bass, Raniwal, Jaitaran, District Pali.
1. State of Rajasthan, Through PP.
2. Smt. Anita Valmiki D/o Ghevarchand Valmiki, W/o Sagar,
R/o Outside Of Vishavkarma Gate, Valmiki Basti, Naya
For Petitioner(s) : Mr.KS Gill.
For Respondent(s) : Mr.MS Panwar, PP.
HON’BLE DR. JUSTICE PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI
1. The petitioner has preferred this criminal misc. petition
under Section 482 Cr.P.C. seeking quashing of FIR No.20/2019
registered at Mahila Police Station, Bikaner for the offence under
Sections 498A, 406, 323, 354 and 376 of IPC.
2. Learned counsel for the petitioner at the outset submits
that the petitioner may be allowed to give representation along
with relevant documents to the investigating officer which may be
considered by the I.O. before filing the result of investigation.
3. Accordingly, this misc. petition is disposed of with a
direction to the investigating officer to consider the representation
of the petitioner while concluding the investigation, strictly in
accordance with law.
(DR.PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI),J
Powered by TCPDF (www.tcpdf.org)