HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Misc(Pet.) No. 4335/2018
1. Raghuveer Prasad S/o Mamraj, Aged About 37 Years,
2. Balveer S/o Mamraj, Aged About 36 Years,
3. Smt. Kamala W/o Mamraj, Aged About 61 Years,
4. Mamraj S/o Panna Ram, Aged About 61 Years,
All B/c Jat, R/o Chak 13 KSM, Bakhtawarpura, Tehsil
Suratgarh , Distt. Sri Gangangar.
1. State Of Rajasthan.
2. Sunita W/o Raghuveer D/o Devi Lal, B/c Jat, R/o
Amarpura Jatan, Tehsil Suratgarh , Distt. Sri Gangangar
For Petitioner(s) : Mr.DL Mothsra.
For Respondent(s) : Mr.MS Panwar, PP.
HON’BLE DR. JUSTICE PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI
1. Learned counsel for the petitioners and learned counsel
for the respondent no.2 jointly submit that a compromise has
been arrived at between the parties. It is also submitted that it is
a matrimonial matter between husband and wife. The compromise
was submitted before the learned court below and vide order
dated 18.9.2018, the same was accepted for offence under
Sections 420, 406 323 of IPC but was rejected for offence under
Sections 498A 384 of IPC.
2. Learned counsel for the petitioners has placed reliance
on a decision of Supreme Court in case of Gian Singh V/s. State
(2 of 2) [CRLMP-4335/2018]
of Punjab Anr. [(2012) 10 SCC 303].
3. In view of the aforementioned compromise arrived at
between the parties and since it is a matrimonial matter, applying
the ratio of decision in Gian Singh Vs. State of Punjab Anr.
(supra), this Court deems it just and proper to invoke inherent
powers under Section 482 Cr.P.C.
4. Accordingly, the present misc. petition is allowed and all
proceedings in Criminal Case No.641/2017 pending before the
learned Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate, Suratgarh (Sri
Ganganagar) are quashed and set aside.
(DR.PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI),J
Powered by TCPDF (www.tcpdf.org)