HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN
BENCH AT JAIPUR
S.B. Criminal Miscellaneous Bail No. 9311/2018
Rajaram S/o Shri Naval Singh By Caste Bhil , R/o Bhishankheda
Police Station Manoharthana District Jhalawar. At Present In
District Jail, Jhalawar.
State Of Rajasthan Through Pp , Rajasthan
For Petitioner(s) : Mr.Harendra Singh
For Respondent(s) : Mr.Sudesh Saini,PP
HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE PANKAJ BHANDARI
Judgment / Order
1. Petitioner has filed this bail application under Section 439 of
2. F.I.R. No.65/2018 was registered at Police Station
Manoharthana, District Jhalawar for offence under Sections 354
I.P.C. and Section 7/8 of POSCO Act.
3. It is contended by the counsel for the petitioner that a false
case has been registered against the petitioner. From the charge-
sheet it is revealed that two other boys were present and in the
initial FIR lodged there is no allegation against the petitioner of
opening clothes of the prosecutrix. In the interrogation of one of
the boys, who was present, he has stated that he pulled the
prosecutrix and she fell down. It is contended that trial will take
(2 of 2) [CRLMB-9311/2018]
4. Learned Public Prosecutor has opposed the bail application.
5. I have considered the contentions.
6. Considering the contentions put-forth by the counsel for the
petitioner, I deem it proper to allow the bail application.
7. This bail application is accordingly allowed and it is ordered
that the accused-petitioner shall be released on bail provided he
furnishes a personal bond of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand
only) and two sureties in the sum of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty
Five thousand only) each to the satisfaction of the learned trial
court with the stipulation to appear before that Court and any
court to which the matter is transferred, on all dates of hearing
and as and when called upon to do so.
Powered by TCPDF (www.tcpdf.org)