HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
?Court No. – 34
Case :- CRIMINAL REVISION No. – 1656 of 1996
Revisionist :- Raju Singh
Opposite Party :- State Of U.P.
Counsel for Revisionist :- U.C.Misra
Counsel for Opposite Party :- Govt. Advocate
Hon’ble Sudhir Agarwal,J.
1. Called in revise. None appeared to press this revision. In the circumstances, I myself have perused the record.
2. This criminal revision under Section 397/Section401 Cr.P.C., has been filed aggrieved by the judgments and orders dated 03.09.1996 and 04.10.1996. The IInd Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate, Kanpur Dehat vide judgment and order dated 03.09.1996 convicted Revisionist for offence under Section 377 IPC and sentenced him to undergo five years rigorous imprisonment. Thereagainst, Revisionist preferred Criminal Appeal No.31 of 1996 before Court of District and Sessions Judge, Kanpur Dehat (hereinafter referred to as ?Appellate Court?) and Appellate Court while dismissing appeal vide judgment and order dated 04.10.1996 confirmed judgment and order of conviction passed by Trial Court. Being aggrieved the revisionist preferred present revision.
3. Having gone through the record, I do not find any manifest error or otherwise illegality, procedural or otherwise, so as to justify interference in criminal revision.
4. Dismissed. Interim order, if any, stands vacated.
5. Certify this judgment to the lower Court immediately.
Order Date :- 27.9.2019