HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Misc(Pet.) No. 3567 / 2015
1. Ram Chandra s/o Shri Karna Ram,
2. Smt.Rampyari w/o Shri Ram Chandra,
3. Kishan Lal s/o Shri Ram Chandra,
4. Jetha Ram s/o Shri Ram Chandra,
All b/c Malis, r/o Mithavas, Tehsil Pokaran, District Jaisalmer.
1. State of Rajasthan.
2. Smt.Jasoda d/o Shri Ratna Ram w/o Shri Rajuram, aged
about 22 years, b/c Mali, r/o Vidasa (Danji Ki Hodi), Tehsil
For Petitioner(s) : Mr.Sunil Joshi
For Respondent(s) : Mr.V.S.Rajpurohit PP for the State.
HON’BLE DR. JUSTICE PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI
1. This criminal misc. petition under Section 482 Cr.P.C.
has been preferred for quashing of FIR No.166 dated 10.08.2015
registered at Police Station, Mahila Thana, Barmer for the offences
under Sections 498A, 323 and 406 IPC.
2. At the outset, learned Public Prosecutor submits that
the charge-sheet has been filed.
3. In light of the aforesaid statement made by the learned
(2 of 2)
Public Prosecutor, the present misc. petition has become
infructuous and the same is accordingly dismissed. The stay
application also stands disposed of. However, the petitioner shall
be at liberty to raise all his issues at the appropriate stage before
the appropriate forum.
(DR. PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI)J.