HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Misc(Pet.) No. 357 / 2017
Ram Singh S/o Shri Banwarilal, By Caste Jat R/o Bojhala, Tehsil
Bhadra District Hanumangarh (Rajasthan).
1. State of Rajasthan Through Public Prosecutor
2. Investigation Officer, (FIR NO. 347/2016 P.S. Bhadra District
For Petitioner(s) : Mr. Jogender.
For Respondent(s) : Mr. VS Rajpurohit, PP for the State.
HON’BLE DR. JUSTICE PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI
1. The petitioner has preferred this misc. petition under
Section 482 CrPC for interference in the investigation and in the
proceeding of FIR No.347/2016 P.S. Bhadra District Hanumangarh
and passed the appropriate direction for monitering and fair
investigation of the case offence u/s 498A, 304B, 201 IPC.
2. Learned Public Prosecutor states that a fair
investigation has been made in the case and the offence under
Sections 498A, 30B, 201 IPC have been prima facie found out to
be made out.
3. In light of the aforementioned statement made by the
Public Prosecutor, the petition is no more required to be
adjudicated at this stage. Hence, the petition is dismissed.
(DR. PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI)J.