HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Misc(Pet.) No. 2871/2018
1. Ravi Gehlot S/o Daulatram, Aged About 27 Years,
2. Daulatram S/o Kunaram, Aged About 64 Years,
3. Kanta W/o Daulatram, Aged About 60 Years,
4. Kamlesh S/o Daulatram, Aged About 28 Years,
Petitioner No.1 to 4 are B/c Meghwal, R/o H.no. 783,
Society Nagar, P.s. Kotwali, Pali
5. Sushma W/o Rakesh Kumar, Aged About 24 Years,
6. Rakesh S/o Umaram, Aged About 26 Years,
petitioner No.5 6 are B/c Meghwal, R/o H.no. 1280,
Ambedkar Nagar, Near Bus Stand, Sojat Road, Dist. Pali
7. Vinod S/o Kunaram, Aged About 25 Years, B/c Meghwal ,
House No 260, Meghwali Ka Bas, Manda , Distt. Pali (Raj)
1. State Of Rajasthan, Through Pp
2. Smt. Renu Gehlot W/o Ravi Gehlot , D/o Narsingh, Aged
About 27 Years, B/c Meghwal, R/o Meghwal Basti,
Soorsagar Road, Rajbagh, Near Bhomiya Ji Temple,
For Petitioner(s) : Mr.AD Ujjwal.
For Respondent(s) : Mr.VS Rajpurohit, PP
HON’BLE DR. JUSTICE PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI
1. The petitioners have preferred this criminal misc.
petition seeking quashing of FIR No.145/2018 registered at P.S.
Mahila Thana, District Jodhpur City West for the offence under
Sections 498A, 406 376/511 of IPC.
(2 of 2) [CRLMP-2871/2018]
2. Learned P.P. submits that after investigation, the police
has filed final report/closure report in the Court concerned.
3. On such statement, this misc. petition is dismissed as
having become infructuous.
(DR. PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI),J
Powered by TCPDF (www.tcpdf.org)