HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
?Court No. – 34
Case :- CRIMINAL MISC. BAIL APPLICATION No. – 15555 of 2019
Applicant :- Ravi Sagar
Opposite Party :- State of U.P.
Counsel for Applicant :- Sanjay Kumar Singh,Anand Kumar,Prabha Shanker Bharti
Counsel for Opposite Party :- G.A.
Hon’ble Sudhir Agarwal,J.
1. Heard Satya Prakash Tripathi, learned counsel for applicant and learned A.G.A. for State.
2. This bail application has been moved by the accused-applicant for enlarging him on bail in Case Crime No.146 of 2019, under Section 406 IPC, Police Station-Tajganj, District-Agra.
3. Learned counsel for applicant contended that applicant is an employee of Secure Value India Limited, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad and he was not on duty on the said route on which said ATM is situated and this fact is clear from copy of deployment chart issued by said Firm. During course of investigation statement of informant-Ashutosh Kumar was recorded under Section 161 Cr.P.C. in which he reiterated the prosecution story narrated in F.I.R. Allegation of forgery and cheating against applicant is false. Applicant has been falsely implicated. He is innocent and he has no criminal history. Applicant is in jail since 09.02.2019. There are no chances of applicant fleeing away from judicial process or tampering with prosecution evidence. He undertakes to appear personally on each and every date and also not seek any unnecessary adjournment during trial. In case, he is enlarged on bail, he will not misuse liberty of bail.
4. Learned A.G.A. has opposed the prayer for bail.
5. Considering the facts and circumstances of the case, without expressing any opinion on merits of the case, I think it appropriate to release applicant on bail.
6. The application is allowed.
7. Let applicant, Ravi Sagar involved in aforesaid case be released on bail on their furnishing a personal bond and two sureties each in the like amount to the satisfaction of Court concerned with following conditions:
(i) The applicant will not temper with the evidence during trial.
(ii) The applicant will not pressurize/intimidate the prosecution witness.
(iii) The applicant will appear before Trial Court on the date fixed.
(iv) The applicant shall report to the Police Station concerned in the first week of each month to show his good conduct and behaviour.
8. In case of breach of any of above conditions by applicant, the Court below shall be at liberty to cancel his bail.
Order Date :- 21.11.2019