HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD, LUCKNOW BENCH
?Court No. – 13
Case :- U/S 482/378/407 No. – 7436 of 2019
Applicant :- Rinku Yadav @ Anil Kumar Ors.
Opposite Party :- The State Of U.P. Anr.
Counsel for Applicant :- Rajendra Prasad
Counsel for Opposite Party :- G.A.
Hon’ble Dinesh Kumar Singh,J.
1. Heard learned counsel for the petitioner(s) as well as learned Additional Government Advocate and perused the record.
2. By means of this petition preferred under Section 482 Cr.P.C. the petitioner(s) has/have prayed for quashing the entire proceedings of summoning order dated 09.05.2019 passed by learned court below in Criminal Case No.24599 of 2019, Crime No.90 of 2018, under Sections 498A, Section232, Section504, Section506, Section420 IPC, 3/4 SectionDowry Prohibition Act, Police Station Mall, District Lucknow and bailable warrant dated 03.09.2019..
3. Learned counsel for the petitioner(s) submits that he would like to file an application for discharge under the provisions of SectionCr.P.C., to which learned counsel for the State, does not have any objection.
4. Accordingly, the petitioner(s) is/are granted liberty to file an application in conformity with the provisions of SectionCr.P.C., within a period of fifteen days from today. After the said application is filed, learned trial Court is directed to dispose of the same within a period of forty five days thereafter. The petitioner(s) is /are also granted liberty to appear through his/their counsel.
Till expiry of sixty days, no coercive steps shall be taken against him/them.
5. With the aforesaid observations / directions, the petition stands disposed of.
Order Date :- 19.10.2019