IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT PATNA
CRIMINAL MISCELLANEOUS No.48385 of 2014
Arising Out of P.S. Case No.-150 Year-2012 Thana- AJAM NAGAR District- Katihar
1. Sachin Singh, S/o Audhi Singh, resident of Village- Haspur, P.S. Azamnagar,
2. Siltu Singh
3. Awan Singh
4. Mantu Singh
5. Gajendra Singh All S/o Audhi Singh
6. Hemtha Devi W/o Audhi Singh
7. Prakash Singh S/o Late Khankati Singh
8. Bagmal Singh S/o Purwai Singh Sl. No. 2 to 8 are Resident of Village
Harpur, P.S. Azamnagar, District Katihar.
… … Petitioner/s
1. The State Of Bihar.
2. Somari Devi W/o Sachin Singh, Resident of Village Haspur, P.S.
Azamnagar, District- Katihar.
… … Opposite Party/s
For the Petitioner/s : Mr. Bhola Prasad, Advocate
For the State : Mr. Jharkhandi Upadhyay, APP
For the O. P. No. 2 : Mr. Md. Qumrul Hoda, Advocate
CORAM: HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE AHSANUDDIN AMANULLAH
Date : 05-03-2019
Heard learned counsel for the petitioners; learned A.P.P.
for the State and learned counsel for the opposite party no. 2.
2. The petitioners have moved the Court under Section
482 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 for the following
Patna High Court CR. MISC. No.48385 of 2014 dt.05-03-2019
“That this is an application for quashing the order
dated 13-5-2013 passed by the Chief Judicial
Magistrate, Katihar in Azamnagar P.S. Case No.
150/12 whereby cognizance of offence under section
341, 323, 494, 498A, 34 of the Indian Penal Code
has been taken and petitioners have been summoned
to face trial.”
3. After some arguments, learned counsel for the
petitioners submitted that they may be permitted to withdraw the
application with liberty to move before the Court below itself at
the appropriate stage.
4. In view thereof, as prayed for by learned counsel for
the petitioners, the application stands disposed off as withdrawn
with liberty aforesaid.
5. If any application is filed by the petitioners before the
Court below at the appropriate stage, the same shall be considered
on its own merits, in accordance with law, without being
prejudiced by the present order.
(Ahsanuddin Amanullah, J)