* IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI
+ MAT.APP.(F.C.) 62/2017 and CMs 13475-76/2017 and
SANDEEP SAHA ….. Appellant
Through : Ms. Monika Arora with Ms. Simran,
Mr. Kushal Kumar and
Mr. Harsh Ahuja, Advocates
DEEPALI ….. Respondent
Through : None.
HON’BLE MS. JUSTICE HIMA KOHLI
HON’BLE MS. JUSTICE SANGITA DHINGRA SEHGAL
1. Despite service of advance copy of the paper book, none is present on
behalf of the caveator.
2. The appellant is aggrieved by the order dated 20.2.2017 passed by the
learned Principal Judge, Family Courts, Patiala House directing him to pay a
sum of Rs.20,000/- per month to his wife, the respondent, towards
maintenance pendente lite from the date of filing of the financial affidavit,
and pay her a sum of Rs.10,000/- as litigation expenses.
3. After addressing arguments at some length, Ms. Arora, learned
counsel for the appellant seeks leave to withdraw the present appeal.
MAT.APP.(F.C.) 62/2017 Page 1 of 2
4. Leave, as prayed for, is granted. The appeal is dismissed as
withdrawn, along with the pending applications.
HIMA KOHLI, J
SANGITA DHINGRA SEHGAL, J
APRIL 11, 2017
MAT.APP.(F.C.) 62/2017 Page 2 of 2