* IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI
% Judgment delivered on: 02.08.2018
+ BAIL APPLN. 1144/2018
SANJAY ….. Petitioner
STATE OF NCT OF DELHI ….. Respondent
Advocates who appeared in this case:
For the Petitioner : Mr. S.K. Rai, Advocate
For the Respondent: Ms. Neelam Sharma, APP for State.
HON’BLE MR JUSTICE SANJEEV SACHDEVA
SANJEEV SACHDEVA, J. (ORAL)
1. Petitioner seeks anticipatory bail in FIR No.08/2018 under
Section 498A/304B/34 IPC, Police Station Sarita Vihar. Petitioner is
the brother of the husband of the deceased.
2. Learned counsel for the petitioner submits that the petitioner
has been falsely implicated and that the allegations do not substantiate
any harassment or abetment to suicide on the part of the petitioner.
3. Petitioner was granted interim protection by order dated
22.05.2018. Learned APP informs that petitioner did join
BAIL APPLN. 1144/2018 Page 1 of 2
investigation. She submits that investigation has been completed and
charge sheet has been filed in the case of the petitioner, without arrest.
4. Without commenting on the merits of the case and keeping in
view the facts and circumstances of the case and on perusal of the
record, I am satisfied that the petitioner has made out a case for grant
of anticipatory bail.
5. In the event of arrest, the petitioner shall be released on bail by
the Investigating Officer/Arresting Officer/SHO on petitioner
furnishing a personal bond in the sum of Rs.25,000/- with one surety
of the like amount to the satisfaction of the Investigating
6. The petitioner shall not do anything which may prejudice either
the trial or the prosecution witnesses.
7. The petition is allowed in the above terms.
8. Order Dasti under signatures of the Court Master.
AUGUST 02, 2018 SANJEEV SACHDEVA, J
BAIL APPLN. 1144/2018 Page 2 of 2