HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN
BENCH AT JAIPUR
S.B. Criminal Miscellaneous Bail No. 4765/2018
Santosh Kumar son of Gopal Singh, by caste Rajpoot, resident of
Village Mahukalan, Police Station Gangapur city, District Sawai
Madhopur (Rajasthan). (At present in custody at Gangapur city
State Of Rajasthan Through Pp
For Petitioner(s) : Mr. G. L. Sharma
For Respondent(s) : Mr. R. R. Singh Rathore PP.
HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE PANKAJ BHANDARI
Judgment / Order
1. Petitioner has filed this bail application under Section 439
2. F.I.R. No 876/2016 was registered at Police Station
Gangapur City, Sawai Madhopur for offence under Sections 377
I.P.C. and 3/4 POCSO Act.
3. It is contended by counsel for the petitioner that the child
has been examined under Section 164 Cr.P.C., she has not levelled
any allegation against the present petitioner.
4. Learned Public Prosecutor has opposed the bail application.
5. I have considered the contentions.
6. Considering the contentions put forth by counsel for the
petitioner, I deem it proper to allow the bail application.
7. This bail application is, accordingly, allowed and it is directed
(2 of 2) [CRLMB-4765/2018]
that accused-petitioner shall be released on bail provided he
furnishes a personal bond in the sum of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty
thousand) together with two sureties in the sum of Rs.25,000/-
(Rupees twenty five thousand) each to the satisfaction of the trial
Court with the stipulation that he shall appear before that Court
and any Court to which the matter be transferred, on all
subsequent dates of hearing and as and when called upon to do