IN THE HIGH COURT OF GUJARAT AT AHMEDABAD
R/CRIMINAL REVISION APPLICATION NO. 174 of 2019
SATHWARA ANIRUDH JAGDISHBHAI
BHUMIKABEN W/O ANIRUDH JAGDISHBHAI SATHWARA D/O
SATHWARA ARVINDBHAI GOPALDAS
ADITYA C YAGNIK(8228) for the Applicant(s) No. 1,2,3,4
JAYANI B SHAH(8495) for the Applicant(s) No. 1,2,3,4
for the Respondent(s) No. 1,2
CORAM: HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE V.P. PATEL
Date : 27/03/2019
1. Heard learned Advocate Ms. Jayani B. Shah for Applicants.
2. Learned Advocate for the Applicants has argued that though
Criminal Case No. 1186/2013 for the offence punishable under
Sections 498A, 354A and 114 of the Indian Penal Code and for the
offence under Sections 3 and 7 of the Dowry Prohibition Act is
disposed of on 2.2.2016, the lower appellate court has wrongly
taken into consideration at page 5 of the judgment that the charge
sheet has been filed against the Opponents. It is further argued that
the only affidavit of the complainant – wife has been taken into
consideration as regards the cruelty.
3. The matter requires consideration.
Page 1 of 2
4. Rule returnable on 4.4.2019.
5. Learned Advocate Mr. Yash Uoshi appearing on behalf of
Opponent No.1 – Wife has submitted that he has filed his
Vakalatnama. He waives service of notice of Rule on behalf of
Opponent No.1 – Wife.
6. The Applicants are directed to produce month wise statement of
the amount deposited / paid to the Opponent – Wife and the
amount due as on today as per the impugned order.
7. Learned Advocate for Applicant has further submitted that the
recovery proceedings is filed by the Opponent – Wife by Criminal
Misc. Application No. 381/2018.
8. In the meanwhile, if any adjournment Application is filed by the
Applicant – Husband before the trial court, that may be considered
up to next date i.e. 4.4.2019.
(V. P. PATEL,J)
Page 2 of 2