HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
Case :- CRIMINAL MISC. BAIL APPLICATION No. – 9205 of 2018
Applicant :- Sazid
Opposite Party :- State of U.P.
Counsel for Applicant :- Mohd. Irfan,Shujauddin
Counsel for Opposite Party :- G.A.
Hon’ble Sudhir Agarwal,J.
1. The present bail application has been moved on behalf of accused-applicant for enlarging him on bail in Case Crime No.05 of 2018, under Section 377 IPC and Section 3/4 of Prevention of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012 (hereinafter referred to as “POCSO”), Police Station Tanda, District Rampur.
2. It is pleaded that applicant has been falsely implicated. Entire allegations are false and malicious. He has not committed any offence as alleged in FIR. There is no eye witness of alleged incident. He is in jail since 03.01.2018. It is further pleaded that in case, he is released on bail, he will not misuse the liberty of bail.
3. However, record shows that Victim Sanib aged about 11 years himself in his statement under Section 164 Cr.P.C. has narrated the manner in which crime was committed by applicant and supported FIR version.
4. Looking to the facts and circumstances of the case, I do not find it a fit case where applicant should be enlarged on bail.
5. In view of above, this application is accordingly rejected.
Order Date :- 21.4.2020