HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT JODHPUR
S.B. Criminal Misc(Pet.) No. 6135/2019
1. Shyam Lal S/o Shriram, Aged About 62 Years, By Caste
2. Smt. Vimala Dhiman W/o Shri Shyam Lal, Aged About 60
Years, By Caste Dhiman,
3. Virendra Dhiman S/o Shri Shyam Lal, Aged About 34 Years, By
All R/o House No. 943, Sector 16, Jundala Gate, Near Kheda
Chowk, Karnal, Hariyana.
4. Soniya Arora W/o Shri Amardeep, Aged About 30 Years, By
Caste Arora, R/o Virmani Bhawan, Shish Mahal Chowk, Oldcity,
1. State Of Rajasthan, Through P.p.
2. Seema Mittal D/o Shri Late Shri Shushil Kumar Mittal, By Cate
Mittal, R/o Near Ambedkar Circle, In Front Of Shubhash
Furniture, Gupta Bhawan, Bikaner.
For Petitioner(s) : Dr. SS Jodha
For Respondent(s) : Mr. Gaurav Singh, PP
HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE MANOJ KUMAR GARG
Judgment / Order
Issue Notice. Learned Public Prosecutor accepts notices on behalf
of respondent No.1-State. Issue notice to the respondent No.2. Rule is
made returnable within four weeks.
Heard on the stay application.
In the meanwhile, no coercive steps shall be taken against the
petitioners in connection with FIR No.194/2019 PS Mahila Police Station,
Bikaner for offence under Sections 498A, Section406, Section323, Section354 IPC till next
date of hearing.
Put up after four weeks, as prayed.
(MANOJ KUMAR GARG),J
(Downloaded on 18/11/2019 at 11:31:53 PM)
Powered by TCPDF (www.tcpdf.org)