HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Revision No. 1001 / 2007
Smt. Bano w/o Mohiddin Khan and D/o Yashin Khan, by caste
Kaiyamkhani, R/o ward No.13, Churu.
1. The State of Rajasthan.
2. Jassu Khan s/o Ballu Khan, by caste Kaiyam Khani,
3. Smt. Nani w/o Jassu Khan, by caste Kaiyam Khani,
4. Mohiddin Khan s/o Jassu Khan, by caste Kaiyam Khani,
All residents of Rajpura, Tehsil Taranagar, District Churu.
For Petitioner(s) : Mr. S.K. Verma.
For Respondent(s) : Mr. N.L. Joshi.
For State : Mr. J.P. Bhardwaj, PP.
HON’BLE THE CHIEF JUSTICE
1. Heard learned counsel for the parties.
2. If for no other reason impugned order dated 14.08.2007 is
liable to be set aside for the reason the learned Court of Session
set aside the order dated 11.08.2006 passed by the learned
Magistrate holding that the case was made out to frame charges
against the private respondents for offences punishable under
Section 498A and 406 IPC, without putting the complainant to
3. Accordingly, the petition is disposed of setting aside the
order dated 14.08.2007. The revision which has been decided by
(2 of 2)
the said order is restored for decision afresh with a direction that
the revision shall be decided after putting the complainant to a
notice of the revision.