HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Revision No. 394 / 1996
Smt. Farzana D/o Mohd. Nisar by caste Muslim, resident of 255,
Zakir Hussain Colony, Pratap Nagar, Jodhpur.
1. State of Rajasthan
2. Abdul Wahab s/o Ajijurrehman,
3. Abdul Tawab s/o Abdul Wahab,
4. Imran s/o Abdul Wahab,
5. Abdul Wakil s/o Abdul Wahab,
6. Smt. Shamima w/o Abdul Wahab,
7. Smt. Shahnaz D/o Abdul Wahab,
All by caste Muslims, Zakir Hussain Colony, Pratap Nagar,
For Petitioner(s) : None.
For Respondent(s) : Mr. J.P. Bhardwaj, PP.
HON’BLE THE CHIEF JUSTICE
1. The petitioner is the complainant. She is aggrieved by the
impugned order under which the learned trial Judge has
discharged the accused of having committed an offence
punishable under section 498A, 365 511 IPC. The grounds of
the discharge are that the petitioners have already lodged a
complaint for an offence punishable under Section 498A IPC
against the accused. Prima facie, no case was made out to take
cognizance of the offence punishable under Section 365/511 IPC.
(2 of 2)
2. Unfortunately, none appears for the petitioner for hearing
today. Thus, the petition is dismissed in default.