HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
?Court No. – 72
Case :- APPLICATION U/S 482 No. – 31370 of 2019
Applicant :- Smt. Shabnam
Opposite Party :- State Of U.P.
Counsel for Applicant :- Ajai Kumar
Counsel for Opposite Party :- G.A.
Hon’ble Rajiv Joshi,J.
1. Heard learned counsel for the applicant and learned A.G.A for the State as also perused the record.
2. This application under Section 482 Cr.P.C. has been filed seeking direction to the court below for early decision of Complaint Case No. 1842 of 2013 (Smt. Shabnam Vs. Wajid Ali and others), under Section- 498A SectionIPC and Section 3/4 of D.P. Act, pending before the Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate, Court No. 2, Allahabad.
3. Contention of learned counsel for the applicant is that Non-Bailable Warrant has been issued against the accused-opposite parties but till dated they did not appear before the trial court concerned in order to face the trial.
4. Under these circumstances, concerned Magistrate is directed to take appropriate action against the accused persons for ensuring their presence in the trial and decide the aforesaid case as expeditiously as possible, without granting any unnecessary or long adjournments to either of the parties.
5. With the aforesaid direction, the application stands disposed of.
Order Date :- 19.8.2019