HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Misc(Pet.) No. 1922 / 2014
Smt.Usha W/o Shri Jeevan Kumar Dhanwani, d/o Shri Vashudev
Sharma, resident of 416, Church Road, Sector-a, Azad Nagar,
1. State of Rajasthan.
2. Smt. Sangeeta wd/o Late Shri Deepak Kumar Dhanwani,
resident of 416A, Azad Nagar, Bhilwara.
For Petitioner(s) :Mr. BS Charan
For Respondent(s) :Mr. VS Rajpurohit, PP
For Complainant(s):Mr. IR Choudhary
HON’BLE DR. JUSTICE PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI
1. Petitioner has preferred this misc. petition under
Section 482 of Cr.P.C. for quashing FIR No.127/2014, police
Station Mahila Thana, Bhilwara, for offence under Section 498a,
406 323 IPC.
2. Learned Public Prosecutor submits that the closure
report has been filed before the competent court.
3. In light of the aforesaid submission of the public
prosecutor as well as the status report furnished by the learned
4. Consequently, the misc. petition is dismissed.
(DR. PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI)J.