State of Punjab Ors. Vs. Soma Devi (D) through LRS.
[Diary No. 17074 of 2018]
[Civil Appeal No. 5939 of 2018 @ Special Leave Petition (C) No. 16112 of 2018]
[Diary No. 19813 of 2018
[Civil Appeal No. 5940 of 2018 @ Special Leave Petition (C) No. 16116 of 2018]
1. Delay condoned.
2. Leave granted.
3. In the nature of the order we propose to pass, it is not necessary to issue notice to the respondents.
4. This Court by Judgment dated 11.01.2017 in Civil Appeal Nos. 2111-2113 of 2016 (and batch) has already set aside the impugned orders and remitted the matters to the High Court. Therefore, being a matter arising out of the common order, which is relied upon, the impugned orders are set aside and the matters are remitted to the High Court, to be taken up along with the matters already remitted to the High Court.
5. Needless to say that the High Court will issue fresh notice to the respondents. The appellants are directed to serve a copy of this Judgment along with a copy of the appeals to the respondents.
6. A copy of the Judgment dated 11.01.2017 in Civil Appeal Nos. 2111-2113 of 2016 shall form part of this Judgment.
7. In view of the above, the appeals are disposed of.
8. Pending interlocutory applications, if any, stand disposed of.
…………………..J. [KURIAN JOSEPH]
…………………..J. [SANJAY KISHAN KAUL]
July 02, 2018.