HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE FOR RAJASTHAN AT
S.B. Criminal Misc(Pet.) No. 2814/2017
1. Suresh Kilak S/o Ramesh Kilak, age 33 years,
2. Ramesh S/o Chandra Ram Kilak, age 58 years,
3. Chenaram S/o Ramesh Kilak, age 35 years,
4. Chuka Devi W/o Ramesh Kilak, age 55 years,
All By Caste Jat R/o Village Post Sanju Tehsil Degana
District Nagaur Rajasthan.
1. State Of Rajasthan Through P.P.
2. Santosh W/o Suresh Kilak D/o Neki Ram, R/o Village Post
Dotina Tehsil Degana District Nagaur Rajasthan. At
Present Mirdha Colony Kuchaman City District Nagaur
For Petitioner(s) : Mr.Surendra Choudhary.
For Respondent(s) : Mr.MS Panwar, PP.
HON’BLE DR. JUSTICE PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI
1. The petitioners have preferred this criminal misc.
petition under Section 482 Cr.P.C. seeking quashing of FIR
No.228/2017 registered at P.S. Kuchaman City, District Nagaur for
the offence under Sections 498A, 406, 379 504 IPC.
2. At the outset, learned P.P. submits that after
investigation, a negative final/closure report has already been filed
in the concerned Court. The factual report is taken on record.
(2 of 2) [CRLMP-2814/2017]
3. On such statement, this misc. petition is dismissed as
having become infructuous.
(DR.PUSHPENDRA SINGH BHATI),J
Powered by TCPDF (www.tcpdf.org)