* IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI
% Judgment delivered on: 26.11.2018
+ BAIL APPLN. 1056/2018 Crl.M.B.757/2018
SURINDER ARORA ….. Petitioner
STATE ….. Respondent
Advocates who appeared in this case:
For the Petitioner : Mr.Vikas Aggarwal and Mr.Anshu Mahajan, Adv.
For the Respondent: Mr. Hirein Sharma, APP for the State with SI
Rawat Singh, P.S.Tilak Nagar
Mr.Rohit Oberoi, Adv. for R-2.
HON’BLE MR JUSTICE SANJEEV SACHDEVA
SANJEEV SACHDEVA, J. (ORAL)
1. Petitioner seeks anticipatory bail in FIR No.108/2018 under
Section 498A/406/34 IPC, Police Station Tilak Nagar.
2. Subject FIR emanates out of matrimonial discord. By order
dated 08.05.2018 petitioner was granted interim protection subject to
petitioner joining investigation.
3. Learned APP under instructions from the Investigating Officer
submits that investigation is complete and the charge sheet is in the
BAIL APPLN. 1056/2018 Page 1 of 2
process of being finalised for being filed in Court.
4. Without commenting on the merits of the case, and on perusal
of the records, I am satisfied that the petitioner has made out a case
for grant of anticipatory bail.
5. Accordingly, it is directed that in the event of arrest, the
arresting officer/IO/SHO shall release the petitioner on bail on his
furnishing a bail bond in the sum of Rs. 15,000/- with one surety of
the like amount to the satisfaction of the arresting officer/Investigating
Officer/SHO concerned. Petitioner shall not do anything that may
prejudice either the trial or the prosecution witnesses.
6. The petition is disposed of in the above terms.
7. Order Dasti under signatures of the Court Master.
NOVEMBER 26, 2018 SANJEEV SACHDEVA, J
BAIL APPLN. 1056/2018 Page 2 of 2