HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
?Court No. – 34
Case :- CRIMINAL REVISION No. – 1555 of 1996
Revisionist :- Triloki
Opposite Party :- State Of U.P.
Counsel for Revisionist :- H.C.Saxena
Counsel for Opposite Party :- Govt. Advocate
Hon’ble Sudhir Agarwal,J.
1. Called in revise. None appeared to press this revision. In the circumstances, I myself have perused the record.
2. This criminal revision under Section 397/Section401 Cr.P.C., has been filed aggrieved by judgement and order dated 07.11.1996 passed by Sri Mukteshwar Prasad, Sessions Judge, Lalitpur in Criminal Appeal No. 38 of 1995, dismissing appeal and confirming judgement and order dated 30.11.1995 passed by Sri Ifaqat Ali Khan, Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate, Lalitpur in Suit No. 237 of 1994, convicting revisionist under Section 354 IPC and sentencing to undergo six months rigorous imprisonment. Being aggrieved, revisionist preferred present revision.
3. Having gone through the record, I do not find any manifest error or otherwise illegality, procedural or otherwise, so as to justify interference in criminal revision.
4. Dismissed. Interim order, if any, stands vacated.
5. Certify this judgment to the lower Court immediately.
Order Date :- 20.9.2019