IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT PATNA Criminal Revision No.1059 of 2014 ==============================================================
1. Veena Kumari D/o Shyam Bihari Singh R/o Village – Puraha, P.S. – Paspura, District –
…. …. Petitioner/s
1. The State of Bihar.
2. Amit Kumar son of Rama Nand Singh
3. Ramanand Singh Son of late Shiv Narayan Mahto
4. Madhuri Devi S/o Ramanand Singh
5. Nivedita Devi W/o Ravindra Kumar All R/o village – Moba Bigha, P.O. – Shamshar
Nagar, P.S. – Daud Nagar, District – Aurangabad.
6. Chinta Devi W/o Subas Singh R/o Village – Mayapur, P.S. – Obra, District –
7. Dewanti Devi W/o Tun Prasad R/o Village – Shipu Dihri, P.S. Fesar, District –
…. …. …. Opposite Parties
For the Petitioner/s : Mr.
For the Respondent/s : Mr.
CORAM: HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE CHAKRADHARI SHARAN SINGH
By the impugned order dated 24.03.2014, the learned
S.D.J.M., Daudnagar, Aurangabad while taking cognizance of the
offence punishable under Sections 498A, 323 and 504 of the Indian
Penal Code, has summoned the husband of the petitioner and has
decided not to proceed against other family members of the husband
Patna High Court CR. REV. No.1059 of 2014 dt.28-02-2017
considering the nature of accusation.
The said order is being challenged by the petitioner
who is said to be the wife of said Dharmendra Kumar, who has been
I do not find any infirmity in the impugned order
requiring this Court’s interference. This application has no merit and
is, accordingly, dismissed.
(Chakradhari Sharan Singh, J)
AFR/NAFR NAFR CAV DATE N.A. Uploading Date 06.03.2017 Transmission 06.03.2017 Date