HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD, LUCKNOW BENCH
?Court No. – 13
Case :- U/S 482/378/407 No. – 7412 of 2019
Applicant :- Vimal Kishore Mishra
Opposite Party :- State Of U.P. Anr.
Counsel for Applicant :- Ram Kumar Singh
Counsel for Opposite Party :- G.A.
Hon’ble Dinesh Kumar Singh,J.
1. Heard learned counsel for the petitioner as well as learned Additional Government Advocate and perused the record.
2. By means of this petition preferred under Section 482 Cr.P.C. the petitioner has prayed for quashing the entire proceedings of Criminal Case and order dated 13.2.2019 passed by the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Sitapur in Case No.300 of 2019 arising out of Crime No.224 of 2014, under Sections 498A, Section304B IPC and Section 3/Section4 Dowry Prohibition Act, Police Station Mishrikh, District Sitapur.
3. Learned counsel for the petitioner submits that he would like to file an application for discharge under the provisions of SectionCr.P.C., to which learned counsel for the State, does not have any objection.
4. Accordingly, the petitioner is granted liberty to file an application in conformity with the provisions of SectionCr.P.C., within a period of fifteen days from today. After the said application is filed, learned trial Court is directed to dispose of the same within a period of forty five days thereafter. The petitioner is also granted liberty to appear through his counsel. Till expiry of sixty days, no coercive steps shall be taken against him.
5. With the aforesaid observations / directions, the petition stands disposed of.
Order Date :- 18.10.2019